- Communication at sensor/actuator level
- For fixed installation as well as occasional flexing at free, non-continuously recurringmovement without tensile load
- The TPE version has an oil-resistant outer sheath. It is suitable for wet areas, in particular in conjunction with water-soluble cooling lubricants.
- PUR versions are halogen-free according to IEC approval
- Flame-retardant according to IEC approval
- Data and power are transmitted via an unscreened, geometrically coded two-core flat cable
- The conductor is contacted by “piercing technology” within the ASI modules.
- For highly flexible applications (power chains, moving machine parts)
- High oil-resistance
- The rubber versions are halogen-free