- These control and signal cables are used in the milliampere range for computer systems, electronic control equipment, office machines, balances etc. and wherever the thinnest possible control cables are required.
- Screened cables with small dimensions are suitable for use in computer systems, instrumentation technology, office equipment, balances.
- For data processing, measurement and control engineering, safety related systems and as electronics cable
- Robust, flexible and resistant outer sheath
- Small outer diameter despite high number of cores
- Flame-retardant according to IEC Approval
- Despite the large number of cores, data cables have small outer diameters
- Data transmission cable with good shielding effect
- Good protection against capacitive interference from electric fields
- Low-adhesive surface
- Special notch and tear-resistance
- Space-saving installation due to small cable diameters
- Multifunctional application possibilities
- Depending on the quantity, the outer sheath can also be produced in other colours to match your application needs
- Overall braid minimises electrical interference
- Halogen-free: to protect human life and valuable assets in the event of a fire, through low smoke density and low amount of corrosive gases