- This installation cable is used to transmit signals.
- For fixed installation on and under plaster, in dry and damp rooms.
- For outdoor use this cable should be installed under plaster only.
- Can be used in dry and wet interiors for fixed
- installation on and under plaster
- This halogen-free, flame-retardant installation cable with static screen is used for telephone, data and signal transmission in subscriber stations and private branch exchange construction for telephone systems; on dry and wet premises as well as on and under plaster.
- Flame-retardant according to IEC approval
- Printed text may differ from illustration
- Halogen-free and flame-retardant installation cable in accordance with VDE 0815
- The cable is marked with the phrase “Fire alarm cable” at regular intervals on the sheath. It is therefore used especially for installation in fire alarm systems.
- TP structure minimises crosstalk
- Does not emit any toxic or corrosive gases in the event of fire and resists the spread of fire
- Aluminium-laminated plastic foil static screen with tin-plated drain wire minimises the interference of high frequency, electromagnetic field